Friday, May 21, 2010

Boracay Escapade with Family and Relatives






My kins from Tacloban and Isabel, Leyte visited us here in Iloilo. My older brother, Ruel and his wife Ate inday have 3 kids, namely Rouwell lyndon Cinco (20), Louie Lester Cinco(17), Rouella Lalyn Cinco (18yo). The 2nd brother is Rolando Cinco and his wife, Glenda. My sister Ruby and Chad Rosales has 1, Elijah (7 yo). My younger sister Richie is not married. Papa , Andresito is 71. The highlights of our reunion was the Boracay adventure.Manny rented 2 aircon van in going to caticlan. We boarded a boat and then picked up by a van again going to Marzon Beach resort Boracay!Stayed there for 3 days and 2 nights. We had so much fun. The photos will show how much fun we had in our Boracay escapade.

1 comment:

Boracay Hotels said...

Wow lovely photos, there a good atmosphere there, mostly at nightlife... I heard something Marzon Beach resort, is it good facilities there???



Tanya Gemarin