Monday, December 13, 2010

UPDATES

my yw mutual class and yw value project!

I was called as 1st counselor in the yw organization in molo 1st ward 2 months ago. This call just came right on time because my daughter just joined the yw organization. That means i can work hand in hand with the personal progress. So, here are some of the mutual activities we did and as part of our divine nature project. They learned to cook pansit bihon, made ribbon flowers, placemats , and friendship bracelets. our mutual activity is held every friday night after seminary class . For my value project under divine nature, i made a costume for my daughter, Ewemiz . It is a mexican dress. I also made her a headband using ribbon flowers. My mutual class has been a lot of fun! Doing our personal progress together is more fun! I’m grateful for my calling!

Miss mexico! My value project under divine nature!

This headband is made of 5 ribbon rose flowers.

My YW class showing their projects!

Esther’s hair accessory is just a simple elastic garter and we just hand sewn the ribbon flower.

No comments: