Sunday, October 23, 2011

Projects! Projects! Costumes!



Here are some of my latest projects!

 For this project, i used old t shirt, and leggings color black. feathers, glue gun , rope, fabric , cardboard. 
this is an Ifugao or Igorot  costume.
 I used news paper, and plastic to make this old dress into a beautiful gown. The roses are from newspaper.
The basket is also from newspaper. The basket is so easy to make. Just cut strips of newspaper, fold it, weave it. The theme for this project is recycling.
 My model is wearing a news paper headband. The roses are from old newspaper.
 United Nations week. The snake is made from paper mache and gold glitters.
the head dress is a piece of gold satin with gold trimmings and gold garland beads for the hair.
 The dress is made from satin fabric. It's 55 pesos per meter. I used around 1 1/4 m. for the 
dress. 
 Here is my model, wearing the costume of Miss Egypt.  
And the winner is......Miss Egypt BEST IN COSTUME!

1 comment:

JD2K Travel and Tours said...

Sis Ruth I salute to your creativity!